Transportation Policy & FAQs
Please click on the following to find more information about our Transportation Policy & FAQs.
- Is school transport compulsory for all students?
- How do I register for school bus service?
- What are the next steps after I register for the school bus service?
- Who owns the school buses?
- How much is the school bus fee?
- What is the bus fee for one way service (pick-up or drop-off only)?
- What is the bus fee for a family with more than one child being picked up and dropped off at the same time and location?
- Why is the full-term bus fee charged even when the bus was used for a shorter period, or the student was absent?
- Refunds and discontinuation of school bus service
- Will ASB offer a door-to-door pick and drop-off bus service?
- Which areas and routes does the school bus cover?
- What are the school bus timings?
- Do you have fixed bus stops?
- Do you have fixed bus routes?
- What is the commuting time?
- What are the student responsibilities while on the school bus?
- What are the parents’ responsibilities if they register their children for school bus service?
- Contact details