Fees & Transportation
Thank you for considering American School of Bahrain for your family.
Please find more information about our fees and tuition policies below:
ASB TUITION FEE SCHEDULE
Founding Families joining in 2020-2021
Families joining American School of Bahrain in 2020-2021 will pay founders’ tuition fees as follows:
if using a mobile phone, please rotate your device
|Grade||ANNUAL TUITION (BD)|
ASB Tuition Policy
Application and Registration Fee
· Application Fee: BHD 50/- per student
· Registration Fee: BHD 100/- per student, due upon accepting the school’s offer of a space
Note: Registration and application fees are not refundable
Tuition fee is payable in two equal installments
Term 1: Sept to Jan (5 Months) - Tuition for Term 1 = 50% of annual tuition
Term 2: Feb to June (5 Months) - Tuition for Term 2 = 50% of annual tuition
'Fee per month' for above described purposes will be calculated by dividing annual tuition fee by 10 months.
Month: 1 or more days attendance during a month will be considered as a full month.
Students Joining Term 1 of Academic Year 2020-2021
Tuition fees are due before the first day of attendance for new students.
Students Joining Term 2 of Academic Year 2020-2021 and Subsequent Academic Years
Deposit Fee: the school will charge 10% of the total fee amount to be paid within ten (10) days of the issuing of the acceptance letter, in order to secure space for your child. The deposit fee will be deducted from the annual tuition. This amount is non-refundable unless the family has to move outside Bahrain before the start of the academic year.
• Tuition fees do not include transportation, field trips, cafeteria, uniform fees, stationery, or workbooks.
• Request for payment by more than two installments will be considerer by the Business Office in consultation with the Director on a case by case basis, and agreed to depending upon the merit of the case.
Families with more than two children attending ASB can enjoy further savings of 10% for the third child and 15% for fourth and subsequent children.
Refund of Fees
If a student leaves the school during the academic year, tuition fee will be charged to student as follows:
- If a student attended school for two weeks or less during the term, a month's fee would be charged to student.
- If a student attends school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month during the term, two months' fee would be charged to student.
- If a student attends school for a period ranging between one and two months during the term, 3 months’ fee would be charged to student
- If a student attends for 2-3 months, 4 months fee is charged and if more than 3 months then full term fee is charged.
Note: 'Fee per month' for above described purposes will be calculated by dividing annual tuition fee by 10 months.
All payments can be made via electronic bank transfer or direct deposit to the following bank account of ASB: *
|ACCOUNT TITLE||American School of Bahrain SPC|
P.O. Box 80517
Building 1528, Road 3429
Block 934, Riffa Al Shamali
Kingdom of Bahrain
|BENEFICIARY'S BANK||Al Salam Bank|
|BRANCH AND ADDRESS||
Al Salam Bank - Private Banking
Seef Branch, Kingdom of Bahrain
|COUNTRY||Kingdom of Bahrain|
* Once the payment is completed, parents are requested to email a copy of the deposit form or bank transfer advise to email@example.com. Please quote the student number in all your correspondence regarding fees.
Please note that ASB receives numerous deposits of identical amounts into its bank account, failure to follow-up with a copy of the bank deposit form or transfer advise may result in the fees not being identified and allocated to your child’s account.
Payments can also be made by cheque drawn in the name of American School of Bahrain SPC or by cash / credit card at the school’s accounts office.
School Bus Transportation
ASB currently operates the following two school bus routes; more routes to other Governorates will be added if there is sufficient demand.
Parents interested in registering their children for school bus service are requested to email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|CAPITAL GOVERNORATE||NORTHERN GOVERNORATE|
|(Bus No-1)||(Bus No-2)|
|Umm Al Hassam||Budaiya|