Tuition Fees & Policies
Thank you for considering American School of Bahrain for your family.
Please find more information about our fees and tuition policies* below:
ASB TUITION FEE SCHEDULE
Founding Families joining in 2020-2021
Families joining American School of Bahrain in 2020-2021 will pay founders’ tuition fees as follows:
if using a mobile phone, please rotate your device
|Grade||ANNUAL TUITION (BD)|
ASB Tuition Policy
• Application Fee: BD 50/- per student
• Registration Fee: BD 100/-per student, due upon accepting the school’s offer of a space
• Deposit Fee: The school will charge 10% of the total fee amount to be paid within ten (10) days of the issuing of the acceptance letter, in order to secure space for your child. The deposit fee will be deducted from the annual tuition.
- PreKG: BD 314
- KG1 KG2 and Grade 1: BD 450
- Grades 2-3: BD 490
- Grades 4-5: BD 520
- Grades 6-8: BD 620
This amount is non-refundable unless the family has to move outside Bahrain before the start of the academic year.
This amount is applied to the first tuition payment and fees of the academic year.
• Tuition fees do not include transportation, cafeteria, nor uniform fees.
• Payment terms and installments to be provided by the ASB Admissions Office
*Subject to final approval from the Ministry of Education.